|All information in this Wiki is completely provisionally. Implementation not guaranteed.|
- Ressourcen, Handwerk, Waffen, Landwirtschaft, Mobiliar – pixel works
- Changelog – watch the progress (also check out our [http] dev roadmap)
- dev – developer docs (beware)
- definitions – definitions (beware)
StoryOnce there was a peaceful world living in endless daylight. But one day the sky became darker and eventually it was night – for the first time in history. Dangerous creatures, only yet known from dark caves, appeared literally everywhere and went against the peaceful people of Endyr. Not knowing how to fight or defense themselves most of them were slaughtered without mercy. Only when the last group was awaiting their fate the darkness slowly disappeared and all the monsters burned in the bright sunlight. The survivors celebrated the new day.
This is the story of those who were lucky this time. But what if the night returned one day? Would they be prepared and survive one more time? Would they step into the caves in order to gather resources for forging weapons and armor? It's all in your hand.
MoveMouse: Click your right mouse button to move in a short range (small obstacles are being avoided automatically). For greater distances press and hold the right mouse button. The character will follow the cursor until the mouse button is released. Instead of right-clicking you may also hold the left mouse button (for about 2 seconds).
Touch: Touch and hold the finger down for about 2 seconds. The character will then follow the finger until while it's touching.
Keyboard: Coming soon.
InteractionAll interactions are done by left-clicking or touch. Mouse users may hover a target to see it highlighted in color. Red means attack, blue means gather resource, yellow means other actions and bright yellow tells you the target will open a menu to let you choose. If there's no highlight then there's no interaction possible.
- Yourself: (no interaction)
- Other players: Open menu (start trading, etc.)
- Items (floating): Collect item
- Objects (statues, signs, doors, etc.): Use object
- Enemies, resources, animals, etc.: Use equipped item/bare hand on target
BattleIn order to fight you first need to equip a weapon in your primary hand (thick border). For ranged weapons you'll also need ammo (slot above the weapon). If this is done enemies will be highlited in red. Now click on a enemy to attack. If nothing happens the enemy may be out of reach or the weapon might be broken (red background). As soon as they're being attacked enemies will chase you and fight back as soon as they can reach the player.
BombsEquip your bombs as if they were ammo. Light a torch in your hand, then click near your charater to place a bomb. Run (or click the bomb to disarm and collect).
Damage model (enemies)Endyr knows different damage types such as slash, pierce, bludge, fire and so on. Enemies may be affected differently by each of these damage types. Typical example: Skeletons get only half damage from piercing damage while dryads get double damage from fire weapons. If a weapon can act on different damage types (like slash or pierce) the type that causes the most damage will be used.
Damage model (players)Each player has go a health bar with initially 100 points. The player dies when it reaches 0 points. Enemy attacks cause damage on the 5 body parts (head, torso, left arm, right arm and legs) where part of the damages is also applied to the health bar. When a body part is heavily damaged the following effects are caused:
- Head: Bad sight, hallucinations
- Arms: Attacks get weaker
- Legs: Players moves slower
- Torso: Additional health loss
CraftingThe crafting window is in the 2nd tab on the right. The grey field can hold a tool, below is a 4x4 grid for resources. The position does not matter, Endyr only checks for the correct set of resources and their number. The brown field on the right will show the possible crafting products. This is based on 4 points:
- Resources and their number (in the 4x4 grid)
- Active tool (in the grey field above)
- Player's abilities (eg. you may not work with Silver from the beginning)
FarmingPlants can be grown on acre fields. In order to do this follow this short guide:
- Free the acre from weed first
- Equip a shovel and click on the ground to create loose earth
- Equip seeds and click the loose earth to plant them
- Equip a bucket of water and click the planted seeds
- Click the planted seed to open the plant window